Translate

Friday, January 7, 2022

Busy lives can quiet a loud mind!

I have somehow; quieted parts of my mind, by keeping myself busy! Life has made many turns; and I guess it seems from earlier posts, that I have always let them stir again at this time of year. I have been meaning to write, and write some more, but here we are with years that have passed!!! It's now 2022, wow...Can you imagine? I have not posted a thing since 2019, I don't know how I have let this go silent for so long!? How did I let so much time pass and not post a single thing?
Some funny thoughts about aging.
The older I get the more I realize it's easier to stink! HAHA Can you relate?
It doesn't take much to get tired anymore.
It's those moments when you bend down to tire your shoe, it can be a task! 
I never used to get headaches, but I get them more often now...That I am older.
If you don't use your joints and muscles, they seem to not take much time to ache and pain. 
Our minds are like wine, it gets better with age, HOWEVER and thought can escape you in an instant at time HAHA 
Also our bodies are like cars if you don't use them often enough they tend to not works as well, if you always use them! You know what I mean? Exercise gets more important as we age. 😉
I guess that is what I have for you for now! 
I hope all is well with you in your world, and I hope too, that you are alright! Bright thoughts and positive energies to you and everyone you care about in the world!  

-Unknown 

Please check my other blog posts for my symbolic related views, and other random posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT

Protected by Copyscape Original Content Checker