Translate

Monday, April 21, 2014

Those thought impressions...I guess

Some findings, you know those voices, they can have some sort of affect on things. And as I say this, I don't know the origin! I searched a small bit with google, "say yee oh blasphemy-full ones" and came to find the link below. And the rest (of the quote after "say yee oh blasphemy-full ones,") followed after viewing the link myself.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+10&version=KJV

"say yee oh blasphemy-full ones, lay thine eyes on my words this day, and see your treacherous thoughts revealed to you." Unknown

These are not my words quoted above, they are from an "unknown source", no pun intended!!!

Happy resurrection day(Easter), I guess. And well I guess google doesn't celebrate it, I've noticed; as it is not, in the google cover as most holidays are. No judgment, just something I noticed.

That is all.


Please check my other blog posts for my symbolic related views, and other random posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT

Protected by Copyscape Original Content Checker