Translate

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Symbols

For about 3 or 4 years now, I have been studying symbols.

Since symbols just randomly show up in my life at different times, I started to take noticed and started researching. I'm not in a course or anything, this is personal learning and study
/research for me. It's a want within me that feels like a must! Learning about symbols might sound kind of strange to others, in the sense on how I feel a need. It's like an obsession, yet not quite an addiction! Know what I mean?

What I mean is, it feels like something within me is, calling to the symbols, or they're calling to me rather. Like my soul needs to learn symbolic keys. If that makes sense? I have found the more I learn, the more I see new symbols as well as ones where I know their meanings. It's almost like that song "Signs - By Five Man Electrical Band"! except, they have a whole new inner meaning for me now(Signs and symbols, not the band lol)...

For an example, a small twisted twig or branch, you see laying on a foot path; while jogging or taking a nice walk through the park. Like a leaf floating and drifting in the wind, and it just starts to whirl around and just before it touches the ground, it flips and flutters up again...

Signs, Symbols and even pictures; even words, you see on your way home from school, or work. They all have so many meanings! It's like an inner voice passionately telling me, what it truly means, or telling me to find out what it means for me!

Symbols can have a whole new meaning for different situations and even for different people. A broken mirror can mean, just shards of shiny reflective glass to one person, but 7 years bad luck to another! Everyone has their own beliefs! That is why I try my best not to judge, for I don't want to be judged myself!

Anyways, I'm not going to type up nor post a big list of symbols and their meanings, as it would really take way too long! Maybe one day I will feel a reason to or just want to get it out there...Who knows? Right now I am not going to do that.

I just wanted to say something on my blog about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT

Protected by Copyscape Original Content Checker