Translate

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Just a little note on my symbols and thoughts

I have been thinking really hard about the posting symbols here, but I have also been thinking of publishing them, either in professional paperback or just self publish through an ebook. I would like to hear your thoughts on this matter. I have a bad feeling if I just blog post them all it will take a very long time to do so! And a lot of other regular posts will get buried...And I also fear someone might steal them(as mentioned before). There is quite a lot of info which goes with each symbol as well as pictures that I have hand written and or drawn..

I'd like some feedback, opinions, thoughts...Advice?

I hope to post something tomorrow!
Unknown Sender


No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT

Protected by Copyscape Original Content Checker